[vlc-devel] Suse Distribution for VideoLan Client?

Larry Scott battleguard at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 18:22:19 CEST 2005

I am starting an open-source development company.  If
someone has not stepped up to the plate in offering
this service please let me know.  Currently, I am a
one man shop, however I have several colleegs that are
interested in helping maintain the great work out
there.  As an avid Linux user (no windows) for 2 years
now I know of the headaches and need for solid apps
out there.  I am impressed by the software you have
and would like to support it with
development/packaging time.

Let me know what I can do.

Thanks