[vlc-devel] Mem leak in vlc for zaurus

Nirnimesh nirnimesh at students.iiit.ac.in
Sat May 21 12:26:57 CEST 2005

I'm able to run vlc on my sharp zaurus SL6000L. However, there's a
continuous memory leak in the playing due to which after some time
things get messed up. Restart of vlc solves this. I'm trying to figure
out where this leak could be. I tried commenting out large parts of the
modules/video_output/qte/qte.cpp (particularly  Display() ) but the leak
persists. Do you have any idea where the leak could be. Since the vlc
for x86 doesn't leak, the leak should be in the places where vlc does
things for arm. I'm not able to find this part of the code where the vlc
discovers arm arch and decides that it should use qte.cpp for the display.

regards
Nirnimesh