[vlc-devel] Re: Problem while compiling VLC with QTE

j y yunjnz at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 10:07:17 CET 2005

hi,
     I found the first problem while configuring VLC, the newest QT uses C++ instead of C, but the configuration shell still using C for checking QT environment, if I use CC=g++ and configure, it passes, but errors happened after issuing make command, since most of the file use C not C++. how to solve this problem? thank you.

Sean

j y <yunjnz at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

     I want to add QTE compatible GUI on VLC since the QTE part of VLC is out of date, and I must use it on QTE,
    can anyone help me? I heard that there was already a thread going on related to this topic.

    Thank you.

Sean.