[vlc-devel] Re: Translation - polish.

Javier Varela tonxabar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 18:53:08 CET 2005

on www.videolan.org, button "developers".
search the section "subversion" (or SVN, as they like to call it)
search the svnweb: viewcvs or trac (now only works trac)
all the languages .po files are at: trunk/po

I use the poEdit program to make the spanish translation more easy.
(if you don't use that, you can do it with wordpad but it's a titanic work! )

You can dload the en_GB version, and start to translate

Go for it!