[vlc-devel] Re: Translation - polish.

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Sat Nov 5 14:30:27 CET 2005

Hello Karol Jan,

you can find a file called pl.po in this archive:
<http://download.videolan.org/pub/testing/vlc-translations-0.8.4-test1.tar.gz>

It contains a started, but unfinished translation to Polish.
Additionally, is some documentation in this archive.

If you are on Windows or Linux, I recommend you to edit this file with
poEdit (poedit.sf.net). If you are on Mac OS X, you probably want to
edit it with SubEthaEdit. Be sure that you edit it in UTF8, if you are
using the latter editor.

If you tell me your OS, I can create a special binary for you, so you
can test your translation.

Thanks for your interest in VLC.

If you encounter any questions, feel free to mail to
vlc-devel at videolan or meet us on IRC: #videolan, Freenode-Network.

We need your updated translation until Nov 13th to include it in our
forthcoming release.

Regards,
Felix