[vlc-devel] Re: VLC Mac OS X

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Sat Oct 1 15:00:42 CEST 2005

Hello Vincent,

we (the OSX-devs of VLC) think that your mockup is really nice. We
are interested to get the button-images to integrate them in the
forthcoming release of VLC. We would like to use that slider and the
background-image surrounding it as well. Of course, we will mention
you in the release-notes for that.

It would be nice, if you could send the images to vlc-
devel at videolan.org.

We have been looking for a skilled interface designer for quite some
time, so we would like to hear further ideas from you.

Regards,
Felix

P.S. If you want, you can join the IRC-channel #videolan on the
Freenode-network so we can talk about things there. If you don't have
an IRC-client, you can access that channel through a usual web-
browser on this page: <http://videolan.org/cgi-bin/irc/irc.cgi>. Note
that most of the developers are from Europe (CEST) and usually
available in the evening.