[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r12810 (fkuehne)

· zcot · cutmancw at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:19:22 CEST 2005

yep, glad SOMEBODY'S with it :) -cause I sure wasn't on that one! O_O

looking now, I can't even realize how I came up with that, not to mention
NOT coming up with search results for WM_SYSCOMMAND and SC_SCREENSAVE in the
trunk :/  Really don't see how, but I had been using notepad++ which is gone
now for sure.. -I'm pleading that as the cause! :D

anyhow, sorry about that tangent for sure.. -it's a most twisted situation
from every angle.. I'm still scatching my head about it.  Ahh, but I guess
it's a very good learning experience for me overall though.

ok, g'day
zcot