[vlc-devel] Re: [Unichrome-users] VLC Hardware Accleration

Christophe Burgalat c.burgalat at broadcastavenue.com
Thu Oct 13 18:01:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

I did not send my patch yet.
I'm currently always working on the code, cleaning it and I try to respect to
vlc code conventions.
I think I'll need 1 or 2 weeks to finish that.

Could someone explain me the best way to submit the code ? I developped my
plugin using vlc version 0.7.2. Should I try to upgrade my code before or it
is not necessary ?
Should I send the files directly to the vlc developper list ?

Christophe