[vlc-devel] Qt embedding of VLC

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 08:36:50 CEST 2005

I stumbled across this player in my desire to view
some archive.org content.

How hard would it be to make a Qt app that embedded
VLC?
The Qt app would provide the playback controls and
provide a display area (as sized by Qt layouts)  for
the player to display in. I'd like to support all 3
platforms Mac OSX, win32, and Linux) uniformly

Could this work be done as LGPL or would it have to be
GPL?

Sorry bot the n00b question, but thanks in advance!