[vlc-devel] DV Hangs, Audio continues

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 17 19:51:50 CEST 2005

Hi,

I submitted this to bugzilla, but noone seems to be assigned to this
item. Maybe that is normal, I don't know.

The following problem does occur since two weeks:
The VLC player sometimes stops playing, it doesn't do it always. When it
does stop it still plays audio. The screen is black or contains the last
frame. This behavior started before I used the deinterlace blend.

This is the log of what happens:
http://svi.cs.hro.nl/~skinkie/vlc-2005-10-17T19:08:00+0200.txt

I upgraded to svn but that still doesn't seem to fix this behavior. Does
anyone have a clue what is going on? And how to prevent/solve it?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan de Konink