[vlc-devel] Re: DV Hangs, Audio continues

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Oct 18 09:28:39 CEST 2005

ffmpeg debug: ffmpeg codec (DV Video) started

This is the problem. I've worked a bit with DV in ffmpeg and support is
not so great. You'd better use the DV plugin based on libdv in VLC.

avi warning: cannot skip packet, track disabled
ffmpeg debug: ffmpeg codec (DV Video) stopped

Now that should be where the real problem is located, but I don't know
exactly what it is...