[vlc-devel] Re: [patch] Fixed source aspect ratio calculation

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Mon Oct 17 21:49:58 CEST 2005

I think the rest of your patches is ok, just not this particular
piece. It's an encoder problem, and this hack is way to ugly.
Instead, euro1080 should be informed of the issue. It's probably a
incorrect setting in their encoder. I believe they use Tandberg
encoders.

The patches work for me on Mac OSX btw. If anyone could test directX
and X11/Xvideo then they can be applied

DJ