[vlc-devel] String Freeze

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Thu Oct 27 21:06:49 CEST 2005

Hello,

like zorglub announced it a few days ago, the strings are frozen for
0.8.4 now. A bit earlier than usual in our release schedule, but since
he has explained everything already, I won't repeat it here.

Our translators are very welcome to work on their files now. You can
find them in VLC's svn trunk, by browsing our Trac page or all of them
packaged with some documentation here:
<http://download.videolan.org/pub/testing/vlc-translations-0.8.4-test1.tar.gz>

In case you are encountering any questions, feel free to ask on our
mailing-lists / on the forum or meet us on IRC: #videolan
(freenode-Network).

You'll have around 2 weeks to finish your work. Please send them to me
off-list until Nov 13th, if you don't have a SVN-write-account.

Regards,
Felix