[vlc-devel] Re: String Freeze

Clément Stenac zorglub at via.ecp.fr
Fri Oct 28 10:03:25 CEST 2005

Hello,

*As an experiment*, I have asked for VLC templates to be imported into
Rosetta, the online translation tool, part of Canonical's "Launchpad"
project.

You can learn more about it at :
https://wiki.launchpad.canonical.com/FrontPage

The templates are available for translation at :
https://launchpad.net/products/vlc/+series/trunk/+translations

Please note that you need a Launchpad account to edit these translations.

As I said, this is just an experiment, and I don't want to force anyone
into using any tool. Just do as you want: if you want to try it out, just
do it (tm), if you prefer the classical way, then do as Felix explained.
When the deadline arrives, I'll import the Rosetta changes into SVN.

Thanks,

--
Clément