[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r13050 (md)

Gildas Bazin gbazin at videolan.org
Mon Oct 31 19:39:05 CET 2005

On Monday 31 October 2005 07:33, Subversion daemon wrote:
> r13050 | md | 2005-10-31 08:33:48 +0100 (Mon, 31 Oct 2005) | 2 lines
> Changed paths:
>    M /trunk/modules/video_output/directx/directx.c
>    M /trunk/modules/video_output/directx/glwin32.c
>
> make Crop or Aspect change autoamtically resize the window

Hi Marian,

I don't actually like this commit because nothing tells you that the user
wanted to resize the window to the _original_ size. For instance if the
user had already changed the size of the window manually (eg. shrinked or
enlarged the video), it is very likely that resizing to the original size
is not what the user would expect. At least I know that it would bother
me ;)

I suppose you could resize to the current size of the video sub-window...
although I'm not too keen on doing any resizing at all.
I guess it would be worth having the opinion of other developers here.

--
Gildas