[vlc-devel] Re: Transcoding on Solaris works

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Fri Apr 7 20:09:16 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

You are right, as per std C NULL has to be checked before calling
*printf calls.
Anyway, I'll see what I can do. May be I'll enable vas*printf for
Solaris. I guess, VLC is already doing it for Apple and BeOS.

-Kuldip