[vlc-devel] Aggregate and individual URL's in VLC

Aiyush Gupta aiyushgupta at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 13:43:02 CEST 2006

Hi,
   I have a RTSP client stack which I use to connect the VLC(server).I have a stream which contains audio and video.When I send an aggregate URL in the RTSP PLAY request (for audio & video ) to the VLC server I get RTP packets.But if I send individual URL like rtsp://192.168.1.2/mov.mp4/trackid=0 ,I don't get any RTP packets.Can anybody help me with this problem.What is the procedure to fetch RTP data for the individual URL's for audio and video from a given stream.

 Thanks,

 Ayush