[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r16319 (fkuehne)

Subversion daemon svn at videolan.org
Wed Aug 23 01:22:15 CEST 2006

r16319 | fkuehne | 2006-08-23 01:22:14 +0200 (Wed, 23 Aug 2006) | 8 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/modules/access/cdda/access.c
   M /trunk/modules/access/dshow/dshow.cpp
   M /trunk/modules/access/dvb/access.c
   M /trunk/modules/access/dvdnav.c
   M /trunk/modules/access/dvdread.c
   M /trunk/modules/access/file.c
   M /trunk/modules/access/ftp.c
   M /trunk/modules/access/rtsp/access.c
   M /trunk/modules/audio_output/alsa.c
   M /trunk/modules/audio_output/auhal.c
   M /trunk/modules/codec/ffmpeg/encoder.c
   M /trunk/modules/demux/asf/asf.c
   M /trunk/modules/stream_out/es.c
   M /trunk/modules/video_filter/crop.c
   M /trunk/src/audio_output/filters.c
   M /trunk/src/input/decoder.c

* browsed through all code files starting with A to F and added non-blocking intf_UserFatal calls next to msg_err where I think that it is necessary.
I tried to select the most important msg_errs. If I missed your favourite, feel free to add it.
Feedback on the wording and the placement of the interaction calls is strongly welcomed.

For the records: I'm using some general topics for most of the dialogues to produce less work for the translators. The current ones go like this:
"Audio output failed", "Network interaction failed", "Streaming / Transcoding failed", "Audio filtering failed", "File reading failed", "Playback failure"

More to come.