[vlc-devel] Videolan api documentation

banannq at gmail.com banannq at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 00:37:53 CET 2006

Hello there
first of all thanks for the greatest piece of software i ever used to
play media files in my entire life. i've been using vlc for couple of
years now, and never got dissapointed with it. although i was planning
a small addition that i could probably create myself. i was wondering
if i could find an api functions descriptions but had no luck looking
for it yet... i'm gonna continue my attempts, but maybe you could
simply tell me, is there an api call which could return a currently
played media file position? thanks in advance, i hope i'll find what i
need, hope it'll make more adventures possible for me;]

--
Best regards,
 banannq                          mailto:banannq at gmail.com