[vlc-devel] Re: Freezing SVN for 0.8.6 release

Benjamin Pracht bigben+spam at videolan.org
Sun Dec 10 19:18:25 CET 2006

Le vendredi 08 décembre 2006 à 17:27 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger a
écrit :
> Derk-Jan,
>
> Thanks for this information. As you might know (or possibly not), I'm
> the *new* maintainer of the SuSE RPMs (the one to ban the voodoo).
>
> Can you give me instructions on how to upload my repositories?
> I plan to create four repositories (to add as yum sources) to the
> different SuSE Version (9.3,10.0,10.1 and 10.2). My build environment
> is setup for this and I can build all 8 binaries (4 versions x (i586 &
> x86_64)) in a reasonable time (about 10 - 15 minutes per build).
>
> All I'm missing now is complete instruction on where to upload the
> whole repositories (preferable on a directory with read/browse right,
> just in case I f*ck something up in my repo).

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer, we've been quite busy with the release
lately. The best thing to do would be either to put the packages on a
web/ftp server you have access to and mail here to give the link, or
upload them to ftp://ftp.videolan.org/incoming and mail here again when
it's done. Please join the links and instructions we should pu on our
website.

Thanks again your offer to package for SUSE, we've been missing that for
a while.

--
BigBen