[vlc-devel] Re: Freezing SVN for 0.8.6 release

Dominique Leuenberger dominique at leuenberger.net
Fri Dec 8 16:27:12 CET 2006

Derk-Jan,

Thanks for this information. As you might know (or possibly not), I'm
the *new* maintainer of the SuSE RPMs (the one to ban the voodoo).

Can you give me instructions on how to upload my repositories?
I plan to create four repositories (to add as yum sources) to the
different SuSE Version (9.3,10.0,10.1 and 10.2). My build environment
is setup for this and I can build all 8 binaries (4 versions x (i586 &
x86_64)) in a reasonable time (about 10 - 15 minutes per build).

All I'm missing now is complete instruction on where to upload the
whole repositories (preferable on a directory with read/browse right,
just in case I f*ck something up in my repo).

Thanks for a short comment on this.

Dominique Leuenberger