[vlc-devel] Re: Developing Modules - Not being recognized

Anshuman Aggarwal anshuman at brillgene.com
Sun Feb 5 06:23:19 CET 2006

I realized that to help me, the developers would need more information

Dev Env.: Win XP SP2, MS VC++ 8
VLC 0.8.4a codebase

I am attempting to make this as cross platform as possible by basing it on
file.c module but need help since my modified compiled version of the module
does not show up in the preferences.

Regards,
Anshuman