[vlc-devel] Re: VLC adaptation for nCube streaming

Clement Leclout-Keriguy clement at cyber-consult.com
Wed Jan 11 22:29:59 CET 2006

Dear development team,

As mentioned below we would be interested to extend your application for
streaming with an nCube server. We believe there is not a huge amount of
work to be done as the client is already functional but some tweaking is
needed.

Does anyone is interested in such development? We may eventually provide
you a trip to our office in Dubai if necessary to work directly on the
server.

Best Regards,
Clement

Clément Leclout-Kériguy
Project Manager - Software Development
Cyber-Consult FZ-LLC
Dubai Internet City
United Arab Emirates
Tel.:     +971 (0) 4 391 0241
Fax.:    +971 (0) 4 390 8944
Mob.:   +971 (0) 50 4658485
www.cyber-consult.com
© All rights reserved, copyright Cyber-Consult 2006
This email, its content and any files transmitted are intended solely
for the addressee(s), are intellectual property of Cyber-Consult and are
legally privileged and/or confidential. Any distribution or further use
without permission of Cyber-Consult is illegal and will be prosecuted by
law. If you are not the intended recipient please delete and contact the
sender email return.