[vlc-devel] Urgent:VLC

S. Battikhi battikhis at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:39:02 CET 2006

Hello,

Im writting you this email regarding your VLC program.im studying
electronic engineering.Actually im doing a final year project using your
software.My  project is to make a video on demand on linux platform, like
to stream from a webcam to other computer on the network.currently im
facing a problem, my supervisor asked me to get him the program code with
the explanation(which is not my specialty). i was wondering if you have got
that? and if its possible to send it to me?.If you have an old project
regarding the same project can you please inform me as well so we can
figure something on.

Best regards,
Suhaib