[vlc-devel] Re: RTP and RTSP suport

Brian Raymond braymond at echostorm.net
Sun Jul 16 20:42:44 CEST 2006

The H.264 support isn't quite complete with respect to Apple
Quicktime because it requires a couple of parameters in the SDP and
uses them to determine how to handle the video stream. I am not aware
of any specifics in Osmo but I imagine some other clients might
requires those parameters as well.

https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/132

- Brian