[vlc-devel] QoS in vlc

igor etxebarrieta igor.etxebarrieta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 11:00:20 CEST 2006

Hi!

First of all thank you for being there and reading my email. I am
trying to develop vlc with a module that measures QoS. For that I need
to know in which files do i have to search to know when the packet are
received or sent. That's because I want to measure jitter, delay,
packet loss and throughput; so I need to know the sentence which the
packets are sent or received.

So, I need to know where can I start looking in the whole program. I
started seeing in /modules the following directories: packetizer,
demux and stream out. But i am not really sure that I am searching in
the correct place.

I don't know if you can help me, but i am really new in this world. It
is the first time that i want to develop an application and i don't
know where to start.

Thank you very much!