[vlc-devel] Re: [Announcement] jvlc 0.0.6 released

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 6 17:27:01 CEST 2006

Thanx Filippo,

I'll give it a try today it self and get back to you if I run into any
issues. Is there a readme or changes file that talks about new API?

-Kuldip

--
Mam-Lite: Video Asset/Ingest Management