[vlc-devel] Re: [Announcement] jvlc 0.0.6 released

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 6 18:16:57 CEST 2006

Great! Thanx Filippo.

I have more requirements now. Is there anyway to get timescode using
Java API? How to achieve it? Also, how to ensure that transcoding has
timestamp too?

Thanx,

-Kuldip

--