[vlc-devel] Re: [Announcement] jvlc 0.0.6 released

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 9 23:10:26 CEST 2006

Hi Filippo,

I downloaded the latest JVLC release to integrate with my project.
Unfortunately, the release is dependent on the VLC changes you made - I
guess to libvlc.c and some other files. Since, I am using 0.8.5 version
these changes are not there. Is it too much to ask for you to email me
the files that you changed in VLC to make JVLC work? I'll greatly
appreciate your help with it.

Thanx,

-Kuldip

--