[vlc-devel] Re: [Announcement] jvlc 0.0.6 released

Filippo Carone filippo at carone.org
Sat Jun 10 12:40:22 CEST 2006

Kuldipsingh Pabla ha scritto:
> Hi Filippo,
>
> I downloaded the latest JVLC release to integrate with my project.
> Unfortunately, the release is dependent on the VLC changes you made - I
> guess to libvlc.c and some other files. Since, I am using 0.8.5 version
> these changes are not there. Is it too much to ask for you to email me
> the files that you changed in VLC to make JVLC work? I'll greatly
> appreciate your help with it.

You'll surely need:

include/vlc/libvlc.h
src/control/*

Wait for a few hours, I'll put a 0.0.7 jvlc release. I eliminated the
Status class, and integrated that thread in JVLC class, so to know
currently playing status you'll use:

jvlc.isInputPlaying()
jvlc.hasVout()

and not jvlc.status.etc. I also included a destroy() method, to
completely clean the allocated libvlc object (I still need to check if
the JVLC java object is really garbage collected..).

Cheers,
fc