[vlc-devel] Memory Leak under mosaic

Mateus Krepsky Ludwich mateus at csp.com.br
Mon Jun 26 22:41:27 CEST 2006

Hello,
	I set up a mosaic with 13 streams coming from files
("MPEG sequence, v2, program multiplex" and "ISO Media, MPEG v4 system,
version 1")
  and I have a huge memory leak. With 12 or less streams, this does not
occurs.
And with 16 streams from udp the memory leak occur, but is very smaller.
	I use the vlc-0.8.5-test1 from subversion in a Debian Sarge and my libmpeg
is the libmpeg2-4.
	In both cases (files and udp) I use this parameters in vlc start:
mosaic-width, mosaic-height, mosaic-keep-picture, mosaic-rows, mosaic-cols,
mosaic-position and mosaic-order.
	Thanks for any sugestion.