[vlc-devel] Cross-compiling vlc for Zaurus - qt.h: Present but cannot be compiled

Juan Antonio Martinez Navarro juanantonio at dif.um.es
Tue Mar 7 12:27:36 CET 2006

Hello,

In my way to compile vlc for Zaurus i've found this error.

I executed "ipkg/rules.zaurus config" modifying paths for libraries and
I got this:

checking qt.h usability... no
checking qt.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: qt.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: qt.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: qt.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: qt.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: qt.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: qt.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the vlc lists.  ##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------ ##
checking for qt.h... yes
checking jpeglib.h usability... no
checking jpeglib.h presence... no
checking for jpeglib.h... no
configure: error: echo "Cannot find QT Embedded development headers."
make: *** [config] Error 1

What Can I do?

--
Juan Antonio Martínez Navarro <juanantonio at dif.um.es>
Departamento de Ingeniería de la Información y las Comunicaciones