[vlc-devel] active x and events in vb

Backhaus backhaus.home at t-online.de
Mon May 1 01:37:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

I’m from Germany so please excuse my bad English.

I am using the VLC Player active x control in visual basic .net 2005. My
Problem is that I need an event to be raised at the end of the movie. At
this time the existing events doesn’t allow this. There are only the three
events ‘playevent’, ‘stopevent’ and ‘pauseevent’. I need something like
‘movieendsevent’. The C code of VLC is very complex, and for me as VB
programmer it’s not easy to understand it or to manipulate die code to
create this event. Maybe someone in the mailing list had the same problems
like me and found out how to get a event like my description.

Greetings from Germany,

Jürgen