[vlc-devel] Java APIs for Snapshots

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Sat May 27 19:58:08 CEST 2006

Hi Filippo,

Now that I have many of the features working in Java, I would like to
understand two more things on how to implement. And I'll greatly
appreciate your help with them.

1) I would like to generate snapshots on regular intervals from within
Java. Are there any Java API to do accomplish it. If yes how to do it
and if no, how to implement it?

2) Is there a way to get the size of the video canvas? Depending on the
size of the window, I would like to resize my rendering window or
JVLCCanvas.

Thanx,

-Kuldip

--