[vlc-devel] Re: Java APIs for Snapshots

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Wed May 31 01:32:56 CEST 2006

Hi Olivier and Filippo,

I greatly appreciate your quick response to the email. Yes, I am eager
to use it and test it out.

Filippo, please let me know as soon as you implement it, I'll start
using it and test it out.

Thanx,

-Kuldip

--