[vlc-devel] Request to include ur Software on cover CD of our Magazine

santosh santosh at computervignanam.net
Wed Nov 1 06:32:28 CET 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to introduce ourselves as publishers of the largest cirulated Telugu Computer Magazine "COMPUTER VIGNANAM". Telugu is the second largest spoken language in India. We are publishing this magazine since 1997 and now the circulation of the magazine is around 35,000 copies.

We bundle a free CD ROM with our magazine regularly. We would like to include Freeware version of your "VLC 0.8.5" Software in our Forthcoming CD which is going to be released in First week of December 2006. This will create awareness of your product in this part of the world.
Hence we request you to permit us to download and include the same software in our CD ROM.

If you have developed any other software and would like it to be included in the CD, please inform us about them also.

Thanking you and waiting for your favourable reply,
for Computer Vignanam,

Santosh Reddy.J

Content Editor