[vlc-devel] Re: VLC - V4L2 support

Depardieu aproxs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:35:17 CET 2006

Hi!

My name is Luis. I've been working with v4l2 everyday since last year to
give v4l2 support to a huge multiconference application, so I believe that I
can end up what you began. :D
I've download svn repository, and take a look, and I think I can handle.

So, if you haven't found yet anybody who wants to continue with this, I'll
do it.

Bye.

On 11/6/06, Benjamin Pracht <bigben+spam at videolan.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 26, 2006, Antonopoulos Nikos wrote :
> > Hi
> >
> > I've seen there's been some interest in enabling VLC support for V4L2.
> > Can someone let me know of the current status of this aspect? I can see
> > there's an open Mini project on this but would be glad to know whether
> > anyone has made any progress on this...
> >

> I am the one who began the support. Unfortunatelly, I just don't have to
> time to work on it at the moment. If anybody wants to continue, I can
> give some hilights on the little I have done.
>

> --
> BigBen
>
> --

-------
Gauri Nanda, del MIT, inventa un despertador-robot que es capaz de huir de
la mesilla de noche y esconderse para asegurar de que el dueño efectivamente
se levanta de la cama para apagarlo.