[vlc-devel] First coding attempt

Vincent Maury dimar at via.ecp.fr
Mon Nov 6 22:26:16 CET 2006

Hello,

I am a student of "Ecole Centrale Paris", and this year I am working
with 4 others students on the VideoLAN project.
No one of us have already make code in C, the following patch is my fist
try. It is certainly full of code-error, and having a general
compilation error, I wasn't able to test it.

This patch is for add 2 web-link in the "Help" menu (for the wxwidget
interface) that point on the principal web-site and on the documentation
section. I think it is useful for basic-users who need help.

Open the default web-browser is OS-dependent, and I haven't found a
method that work for all Linux distribution (the method work on
Linux-Debian).

Thank for your help.
--
Vincent Maury (aka Dimar on IRC)

PS : forgive me for my English, I am very bad in foreign language.