[vlc-devel] Re: Bug building trunk on Windows/Cygwin -- QT4 -- uic file

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 13 13:10:52 CET 2006

Mechanically, what should I do, given I'm building against extras/contrib
built on my PC?
Do I need to DL and unzip that Windows set of files into my extras/contrib,
overwrite certain files that are there right now?  Otherwise, do I perhaps
need to unpack the set of files somewhere else, and then add a
--with-qt4-path= statement in my ./configure?

Thanks.

Mark