[vlc-devel] Testing XvMC (well trying to)

Ron vlc-devel at doobedoobedo.org
Sat Nov 18 16:41:22 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm wanting to test the newly committed XvMC support. Whilst trying to get it
to compile I've fixed a couple of typos, but there seem to be some missing
data structure definitions...

To be honest: my C is pretty rusty, the code base is large and I can't test it
until I can get it to compile. If anybody is interested I can post a patch to
get it to compile more (ie. it bails out with an error later), but TBH again
my enthusiasm to get it working is greater than my understanding of how it
should work and how it all fits together. If anybody would like to point to
any XvMC documentation I'll go away and have a read.

Cheers

Ron