[vlc-devel] Re: Testing XvMC (well trying to)

Ron vlc-devel at doobedoobedo.org
Tue Nov 21 23:22:07 CET 2006

Thanks Christophe,

Stuff looks like it has moved around since you did your original work. Can I
assume that you had it working fully on 0.7.2?

I've found where quite alot of things have moved to (I hope I'm right anyway)
but I'm feeling more like I'm in over my head the deeper I go...

I've looked all over the openchrome site and couldn't find any documentation
about the inner workings of xine. I guess I'll take a look at the xine code.

Ron