[vlc-devel] Videoconference on VLC

VLVC Team devel at vlvc.net
Thu Oct 12 11:49:51 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

We are currently developing a videoconference module for VLC, called VLVC.
At the end of the last week, we released the first beta version of our
VLVC module.
You can download binaries and source code on our website
http://www.vlvc.net/en-downloads.html.
We provide a svn address to get the full VLC source code in which VLVC
is already integrated, and a diff file to patch a VLC snapshot.
You will also find a complete list of every change made to the VLC
source code, and every file added for the module.
Please refer to the README file for more information.

--
The VLVC team.