[vlc-devel] Re: Videoconference on VLC

Igor Borovkov igor at borovkov.com
Thu Oct 12 12:15:14 CEST 2006

Hello!
What is about the minimal delay that can be achieved through the VLVC?

I have conducted end-to-end delay experiments on pure VLVC.
I have achieved  no less than ~1 second delay by minimizing cachies (without code hacking only).

videolan test
http://www.borovkov.com/videolan_realtime_streaming_delay_testing.htm

Thanks.

--