[vlc-devel] Fw: Translation to Slovenian

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Fri Oct 27 15:26:57 CEST 2006

----- Message Transféré -----

Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:01:07 +0200
De: Matej Urbančič <matej.urban at gmail.com>
À: Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org>
Sujet: Re: [vlc-devel] Translation to Slovenian

Hello,

This is more or less complete translation of VLC from vlc.pot 21.10.06.
There are still numerous issues that will be corrected during the next
days, but the main interfaces are checked.
I prefer that you have another copy of this, since 3500+ lines is not
an easy task. :)

Can you tell me, if the release of 0.8.6 ?? is already scheduled of at
least roughly set? I'd like to correct as many issues as possible until
then.

Have a nice day,

Matej

--