[vlc-devel] Possible bug in VLM

Martin Vidovic martinv at e-resitve.net
Sat Sep 9 22:29:31 CEST 2006

Hi!

We use VLC for streaming in our company. My boss asked me to look into
the problem that clips/movies would not play completely (last second
(aprox.) had been cut off). After 8 hrs of debugging and finally
changing two lines in misc/vlm.c problem got solved.

We use 0.8.4a so this is what I had been working on but I looked at the
code in trunk and because the lines are still same, I decided to write
you.

The lines in question are 1142 and 2447 in /trunk/src/misc/vlm.c. Change
needed was to replace b_eof with b_dead.

Is this bug at all?

With regards
Martin