[vlc-devel] Buttons for the OSX-interface

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Sun Sep 10 23:41:21 CEST 2006

Hey guys,

I already mentioned it on IRC today. Anyway, here's a copy for the
for records and those who missed it.

Simon Damkjær Andersen is working on various playback mode buttons
targeted for the embedded vout. They could probably be used in the
regular controller window as well. I uploaded them to veda, so you
can have a look at them here: <http://veda.student.utwente.nl/
~videolan/fpk/playlist_buttons/>
There are currently 2 designs for "Repeat One" and "Shuffle". Which
one do you guys prefer?

BTW. A slightly outdated screenshot of the new fullscreen controller
window is available here: <http://veda.student.utwente.nl/~videolan/
fpk/vlcfspanel_qt.jpg>. In the meantime, the usual QTP-fullscreen
button was added at the right side of the panel as well.
Simon is also working on some drafts for a non-QTP-like FSPanel,
which I'm going to show you once he finished them in the next couple
of days.

Best regards,
Felix