[vlc-devel] Re: Find an error in vlm.c

ye zhang yzhang90003 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 03:10:53 CEST 2006

Sorry for my late reply!

I have tested the patch and the problem can not be reprodued any more.
But I doubt there is still some problem in the patch.
There is a p_media->i_instance-- in fuction vlm_MediaControl.
So if you use p_media->i_instance-- to replace i--,  p_media->i_instance--
will be done twice.

Thanks advance!
Ye Zhang