[vlc-devel] Re: Google Summer of Code (2)

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Thu Apr 19 13:36:37 CEST 2007

Hello guys,

I will be working on the VLC Mac OS X Framework Implementation,
mentored by Felix Paul Kühne. You should be able to track my
progresses on the wiki page [1]. There is also a link to my original
GSoC proposition for those interested in the same wiki page.

Updates to my git soc branch [3] should trigger a mail to the vlc-
devel. If you don't like the git notification email formatting please
bug me.

Well, I think that's enough for now :)

Pierre.

[1] http://wiki.videolan.org/SoC_2007_Project_Mac_OS_X_Framework