[vlc-devel] DVD COMMANDS

Nayan Vora nayan_vora at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 07:50:35 CEST 2007

Respected Sir,

I am using its activex in visual basic. Can u guide me
how to identify DVD Tracks  using programming in
visual basic 6.0 ? I want to know how many title,

chapter, etc details from any dvd. How can i do that ?
I mean i have dvd having 6 movies in one dvd. I want
to identify them different is there any procedure

or method. What VLC files should i required to
distribute with my code developed in VB ?
My id is nayan_vora at yahoo.com or
vora_nayan at hotmail.com.
Thanks in advance for you any kind of possible
support.
Regards
Nayan Vora.