[vlc-devel] Metadata overflow

Rafaël Carré rafael.carre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:51:48 CEST 2007

Ok, i'll clarify:

The problem is that some metadata is useless in the interfaces, and is
unclear if it has to be displayed or not.

I think we should comment the types to better understanding.

I personnaly have no idea of what NowPlaying & Setting are.
And Description and URL could be clarified more.

Rafaël Carré <rafael.carre at gmail.com>